Are you interested in entering the turf business? Are you already in the turf business but need additional help with training installers or salespeople? Do you want to get into the business of selling and installing artificial putting greens, rooftop turf, and or specialty turf applications but don’t know how?
You’ve Come to the Right Place!
Doug Steeves, President of All Things Turf has over 20 years of design/build experience specializing in golf/putting greens, lawn grass, indoor projects, rooftops, bocce ball courts, mini fields, you name it! Doug is available for phone consultations, in person installation training, and salesperson training. Whether it is by the hour, by the project, or by the week, Doug has a plan that will fit your needs and budget. If you are in the Denver, Colorado metro area, call or email us to learn about our next in-person FREE training session.
– Founder/CEO of a design/build synthetic turf installation business that was focused on both residential and commercial installations of synthetic putting greens, artificial grass, bocce ball courts and playgrounds.
– Golf Green Specialist; Short Pile and Sand-Filled – We have had years of training from some of the top National Turf companies as well as two decades worth of experience.
– Tee Line Turf Expert – Founder and creator of www.teelineturf.com. We were pioneers in the driving range turf called Tee Line Turf. Different types of sub-base installations, different installation methods different variations of tee turf
– Indoor & rooftop specialists for all turf applications
2001 – 2010 – Synthetic Turf International Dealer
– One of the first 5 STI Dealers in the country.
– Served on the STI Advisory Board 2007 – 2008
2010 – 2015 – Operated as an “independent” – no factory or national brand affiliation